Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Sunday 16 April 2017

Hotel Melia Habana LCDH (Miramar) Havana March 2016

                    Actually the pictures below were taken November 2016 and this past March 2017. Although I like the setup of this shop (it's a comfortable place to smoke a cigar with a well stocked bar), it's always been a little too formal for my taste. There was a time I couldn't take pictures, then I could and now I can't. I snuck a few of the humidor last November before they said anything and this time I didn't enter the humidor and was discrete with the ones I took. The shots of Alex are Alex, he's been rolling at this Casa for over 6 months now while Yolanda is off somewhere in Asia. I've never gotten a straight answer on when she'll be back. I missed Alex this past March, those pictures were taken November 2016. If you haven't tried his cigars, you must, they're very good. The walk-in humidor here is stocked pretty good but it's been stripped clean of any of the fancy cigars, just the typical pedestrian stuff along with the Anejados that they just can't get rid of is all I could find. I have found and bought something here from time to time but it's getting harder to find anything worth buying nowadays. It's worth popping in to smoke a custom roll of either Yolanda or my friend Alex.



Hotel Melia Habana
Ave. 3ra. e/ 76 y 80
Miramar, Playa
Havana, Cuba




































1 comment: