Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Sunday 26 March 2017

Piccolo (pizzeria) Guanabo

                In my opinion Piccolo still makes one of the best wood burning oven pizzas in the Havana area and will travel the 25 minutes it takes to get there from Havana City to eat one of them from time to time. The decor has never changed, very rustic, old school Italian style, not particularly appealing to me but it gets it's point across. I always sit outside where I can smoke my cigar if it's not raining. Dress anyway you want, especially during the day, this is a resort area and lots of people come from the beach. We never have anything but pizza except the one time we ordered oven roast chicken that took about 40 minutes. It was very good but we never did that again. They say the pasta isn't too bad but I won't try it when it's the pizza I come for. The menu is reasonably priced and the service has always been pleasant. I won't tell you to go out of your way to have a Pizza at Piccolo but if you're at the Playa del Este or Eastern Beaches of Havana and were wondering what to eat when you're leaving the beach, Piccolo is only a few Kilometers away, less than a 10 minute drive. Check it out.




Hours of operation
Monday to Sunday
12 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

Piccolo
Ave 5ta e/ 502 y 504
Guanabo, Habana del Este
(+53) 7796 4300
























No comments:

Post a Comment