Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Sunday 10 April 2016

La Corona Cigar Factory (Havana) A Visit

                I can't find any information on this factory's current or previous locations (or at least from the previous century) so I can't tell you anything about it except that it's currently the largest factory with the most rollers working at any given time, in Havana. I was told about the high volume of product that's produced within those walls but in the excitement to take photographs (the first time in this factory) I blocked out all this information. So you're stuck with the photographs, I hope you like them.

Current address 20 de Mayo y Marta Abreu, Cerro, Havana

Guided Tours: 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm Mon-Fri
You can buy tickets at the Saratoga or Habana Libre hotels
(but this can always change)






































No comments:

Post a Comment