Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Signs (Billboards) of Cuba....A Pictorial

                   This Blog is not political but most of Cuba's Billboards are. They are some kind of propaganda but I don't personally have any issue with them and I'm not going to talk about them or what they mean, it's self evident. The issue I have with them is not that they're everywhere, nor what they signify, it doesn't really matter to me and I pretty sure it doesn't matter to most Cubans. My issue is with the fact that I can't find a sign for most places I'm going to in Cuba, outside of Havana. I don't want them to get rid of the their slogans or messages, just connect a little sign below the odd one giving me directions to where I'm going. Is that too much to ask for. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

































1 comment: