Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Thursday 30 April 2015

Trinidad (Cuba) A Pictorial.....

                 Yeah, another Post about Trinidad but these are only a bunch of pictures that didn't make it on the first Post. It's very difficult for me to choose from hundreds of photographs (I love digital), so this bunch below almost made it on the original Post. Like I said, I just scratched the surface, I might have spent 7-8 hours wandering around Trinidad (the town). The rest of my 3 days was spent exploring things outside the city; Valle de Los Ingenios, El Nicho waterfall, Playa Ancon and several abandoned plantations within. I hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures from Trinidad the town.












Iglesia de la Santísima (plaza mayor)



Casa Ortiz



Teatro Brunet






Plaza Mayor




Restaurant & Museum



The Tourist Market



Local Bar


Iglesia de San Francisco de Paula (plaza carillo)


Bakery



Rooms for Rent





No comments:

Post a Comment