Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Friday 24 October 2014

Jose Fuster (Cuban Artist) A Visit

      Jose Fuster is one of the better know artists of Cuba. He has had such an impact on his community in Jaimanitas, Havana that you couldn't help but take notice. I've visited his home/studio several times and although it's never like the first time, it's always a pleasure for my eyes and soul to come here. I never know where to look, there's always so much going on here and sometimes he has a new project going on. I found Jose a little weak on this visit but he seemed to be in good spirits as he greeted the friends I brought along. Below are the links to my previous posts that will include some literature on the man as well. The pictures below are from my current visit.                                          
                                  


http://cubancigarsculturelifestyle.blogspot.ca/2011/11/jose-fuster-artist-part-1.html

http://cubancigarsculturelifestyle.blogspot.ca/2011/11/jose-fuster-artist-part-2.html              
     
                  























No comments:

Post a Comment