Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Conde de Villanueva LCDH (Havana) A few renovations

                 This is one of my favourite cigar shops in Havana and I know that many of my readers concur. So when I heard about some major renovations I was curious to see what they had done. It actually wasn't a lot at all but I was going there nonetheless so it wasn't a wasted trip. A visit to the Hotel Conde de Villanueva LCDH is never a wasted trip. Nothing much to tell, things are operating just like the last time I visited. The only difference was that Jorge had the day off and I actually caught Reynaldo rolling. I was beginning to think he gave it up. I even shot a short video of him doing it...I pasted the link below. Enjoy the pics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBYcq3kJ8vU
















No comments:

Post a Comment