Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Monday 15 April 2013

Carlos Javier Abreu (Artist - Pinar del Rio) New Exhibit

                 I met this young artist in his home town of San Luis in the Pinar del Rio Region last November. I wandered into a town hall that was showing some of his works. He wrote me recently to let me know he has another show coming up. He sent me pictures of some of the pieces he'll be showing as well as some that date back to 2008. The new exhibit is called "Angeles del Silencio" (Angels of Silence).









The Artist Carlos Javier Abreu. All the pictures above are from his latest exhibit called "Angels of Silence"



All Pictures below are from earlier works











1 comment:

  1. Your Blogpost is very useful to me. Thank you for sharing this blog post.
    Cigar rollers for parties cost

    ReplyDelete