Robaina's

Robaina's
Robaina's plantation

Friday 15 June 2012

Le Garage, Snack Bar, Miramar (update)

               I wrote a review about this place back in the winter. It had just opened and was getting rave reviews. Two of the items it was known for was it's smoothie and fresh juices. Very expensive by Cuban standards and a little high for tourists as well. However, they were amazing and worth the money. My contact in Havana tells me the quality of these drinks has gone down while prices have remained the same. It's no longer worth the money. I can't speak for the food at this time. I did enjoy the burger last time I was there but thought they could have given a few more fries. I have also been told that they are now doing a North American style breakfast. Hopefully I get there in July and check it out for myself and maybe try the breakfast.







No comments:

Post a Comment